Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Clean and Delicious.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, & deveined
- 6 ounces sour cream or 6 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat tortillas over medium heat in a dry skillet until warm and starting to form small brown spots. Set aside on a plate covered with a clean kitchen towel.
- Mix yogurt, cayenne, lime juice, cilantro and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat two teaspoons of olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet and add cabbage. Cook for about four minutes or until the cabbage is just barely wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat over medium two teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Season shrimp with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Saute shrimp just until done, just a few minutes on each side. They cook quick, watch carefully.
- To build the taco. Place a scoop of cabbage on the warmed tortillas taco, then top with shrimp and cilantro sauce.