- Heat tortillas over medium heat in a dry skillet until warm and starting to form small brown spots. Set aside on a plate covered with a clean kitchen towel.
- Mix yogurt, cayenne, lime juice, cilantro and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat two teaspoons of olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet and add cabbage. Cook for about four minutes or until the cabbage is just barely wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat over medium two teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Season shrimp with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Saute shrimp just until done, just a few minutes on each side. They cook quick, watch carefully.
- To build the taco. Place a scoop of cabbage on the warmed tortillas taco, then top with shrimp and cilantro sauce.