My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix thoroughly 1/4 cup soup, the beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg.
- 2Shape firmly into 6 oval patties of even thickness.
- 3In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
- 4Cook half of the patties until browned on both sides.
- 5Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 6Repeat with remaining patties.
- 7Spoon off fat.
- 8In same skillet, add remaining soup and mushrooms; bring to boil.
- 9Return patties to skillet.
- 10Reduce heat to low.
- 11Cover; simmer 20 minutes or until patties are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, turning patties occasionally.
- 12Serve patties with mushroom sauce spooned over.
- 13Serve with noodles.
- 14Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.1 g