Recipe by HeatherFeather
This is how I made my pumpkin seeds this year, which I did completely on the fly. I did not measure anything at all, so please feel free to guesstimate to your tastes. I used the seeds from one large Jack-o-Lantern.
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds (approximately)
- 1 teaspoon Aunt Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt, to taste (a seasoned salt blend with large chunks of salt)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large rimmed cookie sheet with foil; spray the foil with nonstick spray or brush lightly with a very small amount of oil.
- Rinse pumpkin seeds, picking off any strands of pumpkin that may be stuck to them; pat dry.
- Spread seeds onto the prepared pan and sprinkle with the salt blend to taste (I just shook mine on).
- Drizzle a very small amount of olive oil over the seeds, then use your hands to mix& coat well.
- Spread out the seeds so that they are once again in an even level and pop into the preheated oven until crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from pan and re season if needed.