Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Simple Ranchy Breaded Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the dressing mix and oil to form a paste. Coat the tilapia fillets with the paste, then dredge in the bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets in the skillet, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork.
This breading is delicious with the tilapia. My son liked it so much. And I did also. It was easy to do. Thanks hungrykitten :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game