Always a breakfst favorite at our house. Great with syrup or honey.
Make and share this Simple Popovers recipe from Food.com.
- Do NOT preheat oven.
- Mix flour and salt together.
- Using a seperate bowl, combine the eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Beat lightly and stir into the flour mixture.
- Stir lightly until well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin pan.
- Fill the cups a little more than half full.
- Place pan in a cold oven.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- THey will be crisp on the outside, chewy and soft on the inside.