1/2 Photos of Simple Marinade and Rub for Fish
1 hr 20 mins
This Mediterranean marinade couldn't get any easier. I created it for the Zaar World Tour 6, in honor of our team, Zee Zany Zesty Cookz. (Cute, huh?) I personally think this marinade works best on a firm, white fish, ie. swordfish, etc... The capers and lemon, added while cooking the fish, complement each other so very well. I hope you enjoy! *Note - the amounts work well for about 6 fish filets. I haven't included the fish in the recipe, but did include instructions for how to cook your fish.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup dry white wine (don't use a sweet wine)
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1Sprinkle your fish with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2Place your fish in a bowl, or large ziplock bag, along with the wine, rosemary leaves and garlic. Marinate the fish for at least 1 hour.
- 3Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
- 4Brush the skillet with some olive oil and heat it to med. to med. high.
- 5Sprinkle and rub the fish with a dusting of breadcrumbs before cooking the fish on the stovetop.
- 6Cook fish on both sides, while basting with reserved marinade. Cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10-15 minute depending on your heat).
- 7Whisk the rest of the oil with the lemon juice and capers, then pour over the fish and cook for a few more minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Marinade and Rub for Fish
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: