Klaicha Iraqi Date Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Sift flour and sugar; cut in butter.
- Mix orange flower water and water together.
- Pour in butter mixture; knead until smooth.
- Let dough rest 35 minutes.
- Chop dates small. Simmer in pan with butter until dates are soft, REALLY low, stir.
- Pinch off dough size of walnut.
- Roll out flat; add teaspoon of date mixture; roll up around; score with fork pretty pattern.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!