1/1 Photo of Simple Fruit Cocktail Cobbler
I was looking for an easy fruit cobbler recipe on here yesterday, and didn't have all the ingredients for the ones I liked. So, I came up with my own version and love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Dump entire can of fruit into small casserole dish.
- 3Add flour, milk and sugar evenly to fruit. DO NOT STIR IT.
- 4Dot entire surface with butter.
- 5Bake until golden brown. About 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Fruit Cocktail Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 389.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g