Recipe by Bev
Pressed for time? Serve this elegant dish painlessly with your desired choice of mushrooms. Wonderful served over hot cooked egg noodles or rice and a sprinkling of chopped parsley. Adapted from Southern Living 2007.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is very good! I've had similar versions, but this is one of the best. I love the addition of the fresh mushrooms and the wine. It gives it a nice rich flavor! Thanks for posting!
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, tips cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms (or your desired choice of mushrooms)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper