1/1 Photo of Simple Breakfast Potatoes
After yoga this morning I was craving a hearty breakfast and wanted restaurant style breakfast potatoes. I couldn't find a good recipe online for breakfast potatoes so I came up with my own. My boyfriend loved them and said they were really good served in combination with eggs over easy, turkey bacon, sliced apples and toast. I enjoyed mine with good-old ketchup and he had his with salsa. Try playing with the spices in your cupboard if you don't have the basics that I had stocked. Next time I might try a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to spice it up a bit. This recipe could serve 4 hungry people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped unpeeled potatoes in a big pot and fill with water to about one or two inches above potatoes.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- 3Drain potatoes.
- 4Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- 5Add potatoes.
- 6Add Seasonings.
- 7Saute until crispy 5-10 minutes.
- 8Serve with your favorite style of breakfast eggs and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Breakfast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g