Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
163 Best Paleo Slow Cooker Serves 4-6
- 6 -8 leeks, sliced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup vegetable stock
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Pat leeks dry and place in slow cooker. Add butter and toss well.
- Place a clean towel, folded in half over top of cooker to absorb moisture. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Stir well.
- Remove tea towel and add stock.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours, until leeks are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.