Easy to put together for those evenings when time is short, yet a delicious, satisfying meal for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty contents of Uncle Ben's Original Long-Grain Wild Rice into an 8 x 8" glass baking dish.
- Mix mushroom soup, 1/2 cup water, mushrooms (undrained), onion and Italian seasoning with rice.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture and sprinkle with more Italian Seasoning.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
- Allow chicken to cool. Remove skin and discard. Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix into rice mixture.