Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This side dish compliments any entree. Try it for your next picnic. Recipe came from Mealtime.org.
- 453.59 g tri-color spiral pasta
- 226.79 g can artichoke hearts
- 226.79 g canpitted olives
- 453.59 g jar salsa (strength you desire)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta, drain and set it aside to cool.
- When cool, mix all other ingredients into bowl.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- This can be prepared with any type of pasta.
This salad is so easy and so good. A nice-change-of-pace from the traditional mayo-ladden pasta salad. Thanks Tweeky for posting this keeper salad. We will be having this again.
This is way too easy and delicious! I used a combo of black and green olives, and also added a healthy dose of grate haloumi cheese along with the Parmesan. Topped it with a sprinkling of pine nuts, set it down before my guests and watched it get inhaled!
I have made this for two different parties. I didn't experiment. Made the recipe as written. Very good. I also discovered that it is just as good heated up for a main pasta course!