1/1 Photo of Shrimp With Garlic Butter
This is something I threw together one day for lunch and it turned out wonderful. I used what I had on hand but I can imagine adding fresh diced tomatoes or even some veggies to this and it still being great. This is defiantly NOT diet food but hey, we all need to splurge once in awhile! Serving and prep time are estimates because I had a large appetite that day and I was in a hurry so I did not pay attention to how long it took to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, melt butter.
- 2To melted butter add garlic and onion, heat on med heat for about 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- 3Add mushrooms to this, heat about 3 more minutes.
- 4Add shrimp and saute until shrimp are pink.
- 5Season with the salt, pepper and Tony's to taste.
- 6Pour over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 978.0
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 563.7 mg
- Sodium 842.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 60.8 g