Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy dinner that takes just minutes from start to finish.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- In large pot bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Stir pasta into boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add raw shrimp and frozen peas to pasta and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes or until shrimp is pink and pasta is done (do not overcook shrimp).
- Drain pasta and shrimp and return to pot.
- Add black olives, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing and toss to coat shrimp and pasta.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
this recipe is sooooooo easy and everyone enjoys it1