Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Top Review by Tarteausucre
Made this to use up some Shallots I had in the fridge. Hehe at least that was my excuse to get some yummy shrimps. Used up some green onions instead of chives and Artichoke bottoms. Added in a little garlic and served over pasta. I would make more broth/wine mixture if your going to serve it over pasta, but this was great. Thanks for Sharing!
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 8 artichoke hearts, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled, deveined and cooked
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in butter until tender, aboutr 5 minute.
- Add wine, artichoke hearts, chives and pimiento. Heat just to boiling.
- Add shrimp and simmer until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with parsley and lemon.