SPICYYYYYYYYYY!!! Serve with good dipping bread, over rice or pasta!
Make and share this Shrimp & Tomatoes in Spicy Broth recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med. heat.
- Add Garlic, bay leaf, and crushed red pepper. Saute till garlic is tender, ~1 minute.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Add tomatoes and juice, lower to simmer. Sim until tomatoes break down and flavors blend, ~10 minutes.
- Add Shrimp and basil to the summering broth. Sim until the shrimp are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and serve with bread!