Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Rick and Deann Bayliss's book, "Authenic Mexican." This can be served as a first course, salad, or wrapped in a warm tortilla as a taco. I prefer the latter.
- 12 ounces small cooked baby shrimp, shelled
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 5 radishes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, diced (peel as needed)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 corn tortillas
- olive oil
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Toss and set aside.
- Saute corn tortillas in olive oil until a little crisp.
- Divide shrimp mixture evenly between the tortillas, garnish with lettuce, roll/fold, and serve.