- 16 ounces cream cheese, room tempatature
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces green olives, drained & diced
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked peeled deveined & diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and garlic powder in a large bowl and cream together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add mayo and mix well.
- Pat dry olives and shrimp and fold into cheese mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a plate and form into the shape of a ring.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with parsley or lemon curls.