Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for barbeques, pot lucks etc. It will be gobbled up in no time!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lb fresh shrimp
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce or 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 finely chopped green pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 diced tomatoes
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
- Spread over a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Scatter shrimp over mixture.
- Add a layer of seafood sauce, mozzarella cheese, green pepper, onions and tomato.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Supply with assorted crackers.
This shrimp spread is soooo good and was gone in a flash. I have made it twice and not changed the recipe except I used a fancy frosted glass tray and spread the ingredients in a 12 inch circle. I served the spread with assorted crackers and also had a veggie tray for other dips but several enjoyed eating this spread with celery sticks. I will be make recipe for holidays useing a fancy glass Christmas tray. Thanks for sharing.
I am making this for New Year's eve get together with friends. I have made this before as well. I use reduced fat cream cheese, sour cream, low fat mozzarella, and fresh shrimp as opposed to canned. It is sooo good!
Thanks, Pam. I've been looking for this receipe for months. Made it many times but had lost the ingredients list. My husband will be so happy I can make it again. Lanmar