Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a sampler you can make for friends or family coming over etc.. I made it for one of my friends baby shower it was one of the platters that emptied out quick! But i always make big amounts just in case (:
- 4 potatoes
- 1 lb peeled shrimp, no tails
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped up
- 1 small purple onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups oil
- 10 -15 corn tortillas
- 1 lettuce, chopped, up thinly
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1. Boil potatoes until soft enough to smash.
- 2. Chop up shrimp into small pieces cook with half stick of butter and garlic.
- 3. Wash vegetables and chop into small square pieces includes tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, and cilantro.
- 4. Melt butter and beat egg.
- 5.Mix all the ingredients together salt, pepper, garlic salt, butter, egg, veggies, cheese, shrimp, and potatoes mix with hands until all ingredients are well mixed
- Warm up tortillas in microwave.
- Put the 2 cups of oil in a big non stick skillet heat on low for 5 minutes
- Grab tortilla and put 1 tablespoon and a half of filling in middle of tortilla fold like a taco and use a toothpick to hold together.
- Keep doing that until you run out of filling or tortillas.
- After five minutes of heating oil start putting in your quesadillas one by one flip each side until golden brown.
- Once done put them on a paper towel to take out excess oil.
- Cut them in half and serve topped with lettuce sour cream and parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy! (:.