Cheesy Shrimp Quesadillas
These yummy seafood quesadillas are great served with salsa and sour cream!
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 12 flour tortillas (6-inch size)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Chop the shrimp. Saute the spinach in the olive oil and set aside. Drain the chilis.
- Combine the chilis, shrimp, spinach, pepperjack cheese, cheddar cheese, and cilantro.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Spray one of the tortillas with cooking spray and place, spray side down, in the skillet. Top with 1/6 of the shrimp mixture. Spray another tortilla with cooking spray and place, spray side up, on the shrimp mixture.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until golden. Gently flip the quesadilla and cook another 2 minutes.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla in quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa for dipping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My husband and I had these for dinner tonight, and we loved them! I used all cheddar cheese, and added a little extra spinach (I used baby spinach). I divided the mixture between 4 quesadillas, and we had 1 each for dinner, and will have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Yum! [Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap]Reply
see 3 more