Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add next 4 ingredients; saute until shrimp become pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place on a serving platter.
- Top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Toss well; serve immediately.
I'm making it for the second time, it was so good. That is hard for me to do with all the recipes to chose from, but my wife likes it very much
WOW!! This turned out a very simple and elegant meal. Scrumtious shrimp and mushrooms sauteed in butter. I substituted green onion for the green pepper, just because my husband is not wild about green pepper. We thought it had an excellent flavor. This would be a good recipe for entertaining. Thanks Nurse Di.
This meal was great. My hubby doesn't do green pepper either so I also substituted the green onion, but also threw in some roasted red peppers as well. I also added a splash of white wine to the melted butter so that there would be a little more liquid for the pasta. Great flavor and my husband loved it too.