Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with good quality tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb small cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup prepared salsa, briefly drained (medium or hot)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced (use some of the tender green tops)
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded, chopped, and drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to let the flavors mingle.