Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Shrimp & Pea medley with Noodles
Make and share this Shrimp & Pea Medley With Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white wine or 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- ramen noodles, 2 packages (seafood flavored if available, saving 1 packet of seasoning)
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine cornstarch, water, wine, soy sauce, ginger, and frozen peas with the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles.
- Simmer, covered for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and onions, simmer, covered for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the 2 packages of ramen noodles in 4 cups boiling water for 2 minutes, drain.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates, top with shrimp mixture.