Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
These patties are SOOO delicious and simple. Very rich, too! They freeze well before baking. They will be a big hit! Serve as a side or appetizer.
- 1 bunch shallot
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 (15 count) packagesathens mini patty shells
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (around)
- Saute shrimp in butter with garlic powder.
- Do NOT drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well until warm and blended.
- Fill patties.
- Bake in 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
YUMMY YUMMY! I made it exactly as directed and they were delicious. I brought them to work and everyone raved! Thanks!!!
Have been looking for something like this for a while. We didn't have the athens shells so I added bread crumbs and flour and made patties the first time and then left over mashed potatoes the second time and fried all. Thank you! margie
Yummy. I hae jumbo shrimp, so chopped them in quarters. I didn't have have Athens patty shells so made my own pastries (36), made half of the recipe, and they were delicious! Since I had some sauce left over after filling shells, I added a few more cooked shrimp and plan to serve them over hot grits. The sauce (cook on medium low) is very creamy and delicious. Yum.