1/1 Photo of Shrimp or Scallops in Garlic Butter
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This dish is really quick, and easy to prepare, but its filled with terrific, rich flavor. I've made it with both the shrimp and the scallops, and both worked very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high heat.
- 2When butter begins to foam, add the garlic paste and shallot and saute for a minute or two, to soften a bit.
- 3Add the seafood of your choice: For the shrimp, saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 4For the scallops, saute 3-5 minutes, or until scallops turn opaque.
- 5Once the seafood is cooked through, remove to a plate and cover.
- 6Add the sherry to the melted butter and warm through for about a minute or two.
- 7Pour sauce over seafood, top with parsley, and serve.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp or Scallops in Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 721.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g