- 2 packages knox gelatin
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans chopped shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese and heat on low until blended.
- Add celery, green onion, mayonnaise, shrimp and stir well.
- Pour into mold and put in fridge until set, about 3 hours.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.