Shrimp or Crab Mold
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin, softened in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 lbs cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped or 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in softened gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a lightly-oiled mold.
- Chill until firm and serve with your favorite crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 years now. We live on 40 acres and have 6 dogs and 4 Tennessee Walkers. We both work a lot of hours so there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. I absolutely love the outdoors. I also enjoy lifting weights, reading and playing with all of my beautiful animals. I absolutely love, love and love to cook. I like to cook a variety of things and also like love to bake. I like to just get in the kitchen and experiment with different things. If something does not turn out for me such as pie crust or gravy I will keep trying until I can make it work. Only problem is, when I finally make it work it may not work again the time after that. It is fun though and I do consider myself a pretty good cook for the most part. I also love slow cooker recipes. Those are my most favorite in the winter months.