photo by Pricilla
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet onion (red)
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat or 1 lb bay shrimp
- salt and pepper
- 10 -20 drops hot sauce, to taste
- Heat soup until hot, not boiling.
- Add cream cheese, stir until blended.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tbsp hot water.
- Combine gelatin with soup mix.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into oiled mold.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh bagels cut into wedges.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
both my husband and i love to cook. we are always searching for new delicious recipes, the easier the better! we have been married for 27 years, both work full time and spend our free time with our 10 dogs (most of which we have rescued from "bad" situations).