Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for ZWT7-Central And South America. This comes from Venezuela and was found on alleasyrecipes.com.
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green pepper, cut into small strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- curry powder (1 to 3 Tblsp.)
- 1 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves
- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Put everything except the shrimp into a 1-quart casserole.
- Cook, covered in the microwave oven, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender (about 6 to 7 minutes).
- Add the shrimp and cook, covered, until the shrimp are pink and done, stirring several times. (This takes about 3 to 5 minutes.).
This is a good recipe. It made a great dinner. I did mix with some rice due to personal preference. Next time I try this I want to add some bamboo shoots. Thanks. Made for ZWT7.