Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: hashbrown potatoes pressed into muffin cups filled with shrimp and vegetables. baked and topped with alfredo sauce and romano cheese.i love alfredo sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled deveined chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 ounces romano cheese, grated
- preheat oven to 350. spray large muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.spread hashbrowns on bottom and sides of muffin tin. in small bowl combine shrimp,green onions,red pepper and dill mix well. place alfredo sauce in small pan and heat 5 minutes.
- bake shrimp 15 minutes. remove to platter top with alfredo sauvce and grated romano cheese.