1 hr 20 mins
If you are having a fancy to-do and want to impress .. try this. Some nice salad greens on the side is all you need to top this meal off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups Ritz crackers, in fine crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh shrimp (More whole shrimp for a garnish if you like)
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic (I use bottled)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 2Press crumb/butter mixture onto bottom of a 9-in springform pan.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Filling: Saute shrimp, peppers, onion and garlic in butter until cooked thru.
- 5Remove shrimp and vegetables and set aside.
- 6Beat cream cheese& mayo until well incorporated.
- 7Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 8Slowly add milk, until blended.
- 9Stir in shrimp and veggies.
- 10Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 11Sprinkle w/ cheeses and S& P.
- 12Bake at 300 F for 80 minutes.
- 13Turn oven off and let set in the oven for 1 hour.
- 14Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 15Cover and chill at least 4 to 8 hours in fridge.
- 16Remove springform pan sides.
- 17Serve garnished with more whole shrimp if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Cracker Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.4
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 249.4 mg
- Sodium 823.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g