- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup light cream
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 1⁄2 ounces shrimp, drained and mashed
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine filling ingredients and mix well.
- Cut butter& cream cheese into flour until the size of small peas.
- Add cream stirring until dough forms.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into rounds with a 2" cookie cutter.
- Place tsp of filling in center of each round, and fold in half.
- Seal and brush with egg yolk mixture.
- Place on an ungreased sheet; Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.