Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember how many 'bubbles' this makes as it has been awhile since I've made them. But they are yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup light cream
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 1⁄2 ounces shrimp, drained and mashed
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- Combine filling ingredients and mix well.
- Cut butter& cream cheese into flour until the size of small peas.
- Add cream stirring until dough forms.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into rounds with a 2" cookie cutter.
- Place tsp of filling in center of each round, and fold in half.
- Seal and brush with egg yolk mixture.
- Place on an ungreased sheet; Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
I enjoyed this recipe because I'm crazy for shrimp, and this was new and interesting
i love shrimp in any way shape or form .I found this recipe easy to follow and a delicious result it was a SUCCESS at my last dinner party
Wonderful flavors and a very easy to follow recipe. My only mistake was attempting to make these after a long day at work...Next time, I'll be more refreshed. :)