This one will absolutely become your new fav. You can sub pan seared scallops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml prepared ranch dressing
- 1 lime, juice of (small)
- 29.58 ml finely chopped cilantro
- 4.92 ml chipotle chile in adobo (use just the sauce)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g cooked and cleaned shrimp
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 158.51 ml bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed & leaves separated (can sub another lettuce)
- cilantro leaf, optional garnish
- flour tortilla, warmed (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, lime juice, chopped cilantro and chipotle sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2In another small bowl, toss the cooked shrimp with 1/3 cup of chipotle ranch dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the diced avocado, grape tomatoes, green onions, 1/3 cup bacon and Bibb lettuce.
- 4Toss with dressing and season to taste. Place the salad on 4 large plates. Place the dressed shrimp in the center of the plate. Top with the remaining bacon. Garnish with cilantro leaves if desired. Serve with warm flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Avocado Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Avocado Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Avocado, Bacon Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing Salad
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.5
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 1507.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo