Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one will absolutely become your new fav. You can sub pan seared scallops.
- 236.59 ml prepared ranch dressing
- 1 lime, juice of (small)
- 29.58 ml finely chopped cilantro
- 4.92 ml chipotle chile in adobo (use just the sauce)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g cooked and cleaned shrimp
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 158.51 ml bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed & leaves separated (can sub another lettuce)
- cilantro leaf, optional garnish
- flour tortilla, warmed (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, lime juice, chopped cilantro and chipotle sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl, toss the cooked shrimp with 1/3 cup of chipotle ranch dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine the diced avocado, grape tomatoes, green onions, 1/3 cup bacon and Bibb lettuce.
- Toss with dressing and season to taste. Place the salad on 4 large plates. Place the dressed shrimp in the center of the plate. Top with the remaining bacon. Garnish with cilantro leaves if desired. Serve with warm flour tortillas.