So easy and very delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb unpeeled medium raw shrimp
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 carrots, scraped and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- hot cooked vermicelli
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
- 2Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- 3Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- 4Saute onion, green pepper, carrots, and garlic powder in drippings until carrots are crisp-tender.
- 5Add tomatoes and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 6Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- 7Add shrimp and mushrooms; cook 10 minutes.
- 8Serve over vermicelli; sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Vegetable Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 465.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 20.6 g