Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This may be made using chicken also.
- 3⁄4 cup water, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (15 -17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) packageloose-pack frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen cooked shrimp (peeled and thawed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- BRING 1/4 cup water to a boil in large saucepan. Add onion and bell pepper; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Add remaining water, corn, evaporated milk, and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until heated through. Stir in shrimp; cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.