Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this last night while using leftovers for dinner....everyone loved them, even my very picky son!
- cooked beef (left over meat from roast)
- 8 tortillas
- 1 -2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 1 cup milk
- cooking spray
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking dish with cooking spray.
- Shred and heat meat in skillet with small amount of water to moisten meat. Season if desired. (I used creole seasoning and some chopped onion).
- Place tortillas on microwave safe dish and microwave for 25-35 seconds.
- Placing even amount of meat and cheese in tortilla roll and place in grease baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk in med. bowl adding more milk if needed for thinner sauce. Pour sauce over tortillas.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with side of sour cream and salsa with some chips.