- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup (I use organic)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 whole grain buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Shred with 2 plastic forks.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a medium saucepean; add chicken.
- Heat on medium, then reduce heat to low.
- Cover & simmer for 50-55 minutes, stirring occassionally, until chicken has absorbed most of the sauce.
- Careful not to overcook or chicken might become too dry!
- Serve on toasted buns.