Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
package ground turkey often includes the skin ground in as a filler. For a lower fat chili have your butcher skin and grind the meat for you.
- 1 lb uncooked ground turkey
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- THoroughly combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or til onion is tender.
This was very easy but not real flavorful. I didn't have tomato sauce so I used a can of diced tomatoes. After tasting this, I added cumin to the pot and it punched up the flavor.
very easy to make .. we had it over rice . my husband loved the chili!