Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was searching for a shortcut alternative to Chi Chi's Fiesta Corn Cake when I saw how much the package cost in the stores. This is what I came up with and it was YUMMY!!! DH even like it and he isn't a corn bread fan at all.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix (the mix with water variety, I used Martha White)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans creamed corn
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter on top.
My hubby proclaimed these the best corn muffins he's ever had. They were very good and moist. Thank you!
great recipe thanks for sharing
This taste just like I remember it at Chi-Chi's! Hubby and kids love it!! It's a SURE keeper!!