- 4 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels (kernels, NOT seeds)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl combine the carrots, pineapple, raisins, almonds and sunflower kernels and mix well.
- Add the mayonaise and still until well blended (you might wish to add more to your taste).
- Serve immediately.
- If NOT serving immediately, reserve the nuts from the mixture until just before serving.