1/4 Photos of Sherry-Laced Garlic Soup With Pasta Stars
A really, really (really) simple soup my girlfriend always makes me when I'm under the weather. It's a nice tweak on the vegetable-boullion-with-pasta-star-soup I normally request. From "Vegan Planet" by Robin Robertson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic and olive oil in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Transfer to a large pot over medium heat and cook until very fragrant, about 3 minutes, being careful not to let the garlic brown.
- 3Stir in the stock and season with salt and cayenne to taste.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain and divide among 4 soup bowls.
- 6When ready to serve, add the sherry to the soup, ladle into the bowls, and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry-Laced Garlic Soup With Pasta Stars
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: