photo by Katanashrp
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Rinse dry lentils.
- In large stock pot put lentils, carrots, celery, whole garlic, onion, chicken stock, water, olive oil, salt& pepper.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and let cook for approximately one hour.
- In separate pot, boil farfalle pasta.
- When done, drain and add approximately one tablespoon of olive oil to keep pasta from sticking.
- Cover the bottom of a soup bowl with cooked pasta and then fill with cooked lentil soup.
- Sprinkle grated Romano cheese on top and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born and raised in Boston and continue to live here still. I met my hubby in 1986 and we've been together ever since. We have two children and my family is my passion. Pet peeves? Rudeness, laziness, greed, hatred, and bad manners of any kind. And for some reason, I can't stand listening to someone whistle!