I recently went on an Advance Leadership training course. One night, we were invited to the Halt's ranch. Sherry Halt served these fabulous beans with the meal. She graciously gave us the recipe. I am sharing with you. Thanks to Sherry!!
- In small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and sugar.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place green beans in pan and pour sugar mixture over green beans.
- Heat beans and mixture over low heat.
- *I put mine in a crock pot to take to a family gathering.