1/1 Photo of Sherry Halt's Green Beans
Alice Robertson Clark's Note:
I recently went on an Advance Leadership training course. One night, we were invited to the Halt's ranch. Sherry Halt served these fabulous beans with the meal. She graciously gave us the recipe. I am sharing with you. Thanks to Sherry!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and sugar.
- 2Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 3Place green beans in pan and pour sugar mixture over green beans.
- 4Heat beans and mixture over low heat.
- 5*I put mine in a crock pot to take to a family gathering.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry Halt's Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g