1/4 Photos of Sherry Cherry Tomatoes
From Rachael Ray, this is yummy! French and Spanish inspired!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add extra-virgin olive oil, garlic and onions.
- 4Saute them 2 to 3 minutes then add cherry tomatoes.
- 5Turn tomatoes to coat with oil.
- 6Add sherry vinegar or sherry, sugar, pepper flakes and salt.
- 7Toss to coat tomatoes and roast for 18 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar