Recipe by Me'Shell
I don't care for the crust on pies, but I love pumpkin pie. Also I am lactose intollerant, so I had to find a dairy free product to use. And the idea of having your own pie and eating it all, who could pass that up??
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 12 ounces lactose-free skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In large bowl combine egg beaters and pumpkin.
- Next pour dry mix into large bowl with wet mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Gradually add and stir in dairy free milk.
- Pour into 4 ramekin cups that have been sprayed with nostick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1-2 hours.
- Serve warm.
- You can freeze these in the ramekins, just cover good with plastic wrap and foil.
- Or store in refrigerator.