Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My sister in law found this recipe and I think it might be the best broccoli cheese soup I have ever eaten! The recipe calls for condensed cream of potato soup but they could easily be substituted for condensed cream of celery or chicken and I believe it would be just as good!
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 2-4 hours.
- We top soup with shredded cheese and croutons before serving but that is optional.
This soup was delicious and super easy. I would suggest a little less broccoli and to cook on high 2-4 hours!! Other than that this soup is amazing!!!