Recipe by 2Bleu
My daughter's grandmother (on her father's side) used to make this every Sunday and probably still does. I love the simplicity of this pie, and it's another of my daughter's favorites. Requires 4 hrs chill time.
Top Review by Sam #3
Thankfully your dream didn't come true! While it was VERY good, thankfully I won't have to make it everyday to appease my family lol. I loved the flavor of this! Perfectly lemony, which most desserts can't pull off. I did find it a little runny though, even after 6 hrs in the fridge. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk, cold
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant lemon pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (11 ounce) can cherry pie filling