Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious dressing! From Sheila Lukins' Celebrate cookbook.
Make and share this Shallot Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk vinegar, shallot, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.